October 31, 2017
This episode is the culmination of wisdom gathered from 15 years of personally selling mortgages on the front lines of finance.
As I just mentioned, I have been originating mortgages for 15 long years. I started selling loans when I was just 21 years old and have had to teach myself the ropes, learn from my mistakes and adapt to various industry and market changes the entire time.
Over those 15 years I have learned a lot about what works good, what works great, what to do and what not to do and I boiled that all down into this podcast episode.
I do this because I am passionate about helping you grow your business the smart way and doing it as fast as possible.
In this powerful episode, I share:
- – What 1 thing if you do will change your career forever
- – What NOT to send as a closing/congratulatory gift and why
- – How many Lead channels you need and what they all are
- – What to focus on and what NOT to focus on
- – Advice on changing companies
- – How not to sell, but how to add VALUE
And much much more.
Do yourself a favor and take the time to listen to this episode to make sure you avoid the mistakes I made and to focus on the things that have been proven to work over a 15 year mortgage career.
As always, If you have questions on how to implement and execute this strategy, email me at Brett@MortgageBankerUniversity.com